The second installment in the RPG saga about the Witcher, Geralt of Rivia. A new, modern game engine, responsible both for beautiful visuals and sophisticated game mechanics puts players in the most lively and believable world ever created in an RPG game. A captivating story, dynamic combat system, beautiful graphics, and everything else that made the original Witcher such a great game are now executed in a much more advanced and sophisticated way.
The Witcher 2 was acclaimed one of the best RPGs by the biggest worldwide media outlets:
– “Redefines expectations for an entire genre” – New York Times
– “One of the best role-playing games in years” – IGN – 9/10
– “You can’t afford to miss it” – Gametrailers – 9.4/10
– “One of the most memorable and best written fantasy video games you’ll ever play” – 1up
What’s New in the Enhanced Edition:
- Professional mod tool – REDkit beta: The REDkit is the best way to craft vast, living worlds – shape environments using intuitive tools and adapt them to your needs! Create your own RPG adventures and do it CD Projekt RED style!
- Additional hours of gameplay: New major adventures set in previously unseen locations, expanding the story and introducing new characters, mysteries and monsters.
New Game Introduction and Cinematics: All new animations and cut scenes, including a new, three and a half minute pre-rendered cinematic depicting the assassination of King Demavend of Aedirn. BAFTA Award winner and Academy Award nominee Tomasz Baginski brings this key historical event to life, setting the stage for the story told in The Witcher 2.
Minimum system requirements – Windows: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Processsor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or similar AMD
Memory: 1 GB RAM for Windows XP, 2 GB RAM for Windows Vista and 7,
Graphics: Nvidia GF 8800 512 VR or ATI Radeon HD 3850 512 MB,
Hard drive space: 23 GB HDD space.